About Me

My photo
I am the proud owner of Pole Position Fitness in Long Beach California.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

5 weeks until Showtime

So, this blog starts my 5 week countdown to the WBFF Fitness Atlantic Show. I have decided to compete in Bikini and Fitness Model. The decision to move over to the WBFF was a very difficult one for me. I loved competing in Ms Fitness, but without a national final this year it is pointless to spend all that money at regional shows without the payoff of a finals. I will however miss performing and competing in Ms. Fitness. The really issue is that I don't know how much longer I can keep competing at my age, so I had to change my competition goals this year and a WBFF pro-card sounded like a fun idea. This is a new organization for the United States and getting involved on the ground floor is exciting to me. So here goes, 5 week countdown to WBFF Fitness Atlantic. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lady - don't ever sell yourself short. You can compete as long as you wish; the routine may be a little different each year. You are an awesome athlete, and that's what it is all about. Keep up the great work and wonderful spirit through this journey.

    ReplyDelete