About Me

My photo
I am the proud owner of Pole Position Fitness in Long Beach California.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Central US Championships - 3 Weeks Out

This is it, This is it, This is it...crunch time. Lots of functional training, focused and clean eating, and enough cardio but not too much. These 3 things work synergistically to get the body I want on stage. Too much of one and I lose too much muscle, too much of another and I lose too much bodyfat...Get It!!! I'm ok with it though. In fact this is the part of show prep that I thrive on. Some say show prep is a science and some say it is an art, regardless what it is I love seeing how my body changes and responds. The best part about this is that it isn't the same from show to show. There are so many variables I can't control that I have to be dynamic with my approach. Constantly tweaking my synergistic combination in order to get what I'm looking for. (please note I didn't say what the judges are looking for it is all about my goals) This is the point where I track everything and keep the focus. Focus! Focus! Focus! With my new lavender wristband on I am working it.

With that said I finished my costume yesterday, am packing this week, and am walking/posing every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment