About Me

My photo
I am the proud owner of Pole Position Fitness in Long Beach California.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fitness Atlantic - Post Show Wrap Up

I am so excited to share todays blog. I home home from Fitness Atlantic and I won Fitness Model Masters. This is the best federation I have ever competed for; and I'm not just saying this because I won. (those of you that know me, know I am very honest and very objective) The WBFF are getting it right and it is only going to get better from here. There were 3 very distinct and separate categories for the ladies to compete in and this is exactly what I was looking for. Figure Ladies looked like figure competitors and were rewarded for it, Fitness Model Ladies looked like fitness models and were rewarded for it, and Bikini Model Ladies looked like bikini models and were rewarded for it. The judging was GREAT!!! What is so great about this is that you know exactly how to prepare for a competition. This doesn't mean that your going to win because you never know who you are going to be competing against, but you know how to prepare and can look the best that you can for that category. Thank You WBFF for creating this amazing organization for us to compete in and thank you Fitness Atlantic for providing and amazing venue, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment