About Me

My photo
I am the proud owner of Pole Position Fitness in Long Beach California.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Central US Championships - 5 weeks out

WBFF, Central US Championships are a little less than 5 weeks away. This week is critical for me and I have to stay really focused on my goals. Right after you complete a show it is so easy to blow off the next week and not eat right and not work out. Well this is not an option for me when the next show is 5 weeks away. So, here are my post show steps for success...

Step 1 - Debrief from my last show. It doesn't matter if I won or not I still need to do this. I look at photos, get feedback and am really objective here. What can I improve and stays the same.
Step 2 - Establish my new goal (this one is easy WBFF Central US Championships)
Step 3 - Put on my new wristband, lavendar (check out my secret weapons for this)
Step 4 - Sunday, have one cheat day that has all of my favorites in moderation in it.
Step 5 - Monday, get back on plan. After the first show all I have to do is stay on plan, no tricks.
Step 6 - Start food journaling, blogging and finding the focus it takes for the next one.
Step 7 - Book Travel - Now I can't back out.

WBFF Central US Championships, Here I Come!!!

* FOCUSED * FIERCE AND FEELING FANTASTIC *

No comments:

Post a Comment